- Need a book to read? Looking to borrow a movie? Search for specific titles or just browse our collection through the Online Catalog.
- Wilderness Coast offers patrons even more options through our OverDrive digital collection and through the Libby App (available on iOS and Android devices). Find our electronic and audiobook collection here.
- Access vehicle-specific information including repair procedures, technical service bulletins, recall information, labor estimates, maintenance schedules, and more! When prompted, enter the password: wilderness.
- Broaden your cultural horizons by learning a new language with Mango! Mango offers access to 60 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language. Mango is free for all library patrons and can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection. Just click on the link above and sign up for a FREE account to start learning today! You will need your library card number to create an account.
- A completely FREE online learning library, available whenever you need it! GCF offers tutorials on topics such as Microsoft, math, career building, reading, general technology, and more. You can also take an instructor lead class on Microsoft programs like Excel or Word. Learn at your own pace, at your own time.
- The Florida Electronic Library (FEL) gives Floridians access to electronic magazines, newspapers, almanacs, encyclopedias and books, as well as the Ask a Librarian reference service. For more information, contact the FEL Program Manager at: email@example.com.
- The free daily newsletter, the Anti-Racism Daily, which started as a casual project by Nicole Cardoza, has been sending one email a day pairing current events with historical context and personal reflections on how racism persists in the U.S. (and around the world). If you just want to browse, they keep an archive on their website.
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Health Insurance
- usa.gov - Benefits, Grants, and Loans page